Neurosurgery Experts at Sunrise Hospital
The neurosurgeons at Sunrise Hospital perform advanced brain and spine surgeries, working with experts to ensure the best results possible. With a proven track record in quality, Sunrise Hospital neurosurgeons specialize in:
- Cerebrovascular Neurosurgery treats disorders of the blood vessels in the head and neck, including aneurysms, vascular tumors, malformations, occlusions and ischemia.
- Spinal Disorders Sunrise's team of spine surgeons provides treatments for spinal disorders, degenerative diseases, tumors and infections.
- Endovascular Neurosurgery
- Interventional Neuroradiology microsurgery inside blood vessels and spinal vertebrae for stroke, aneurysms, tumors and arteriovenous malformations and fistulas that are not treatable by regular surgery.
- Brain Tumors and other lesions in the skull base that used to be thought inoperable.
- Stereotactic Neurosurgery is minimally invasive, using CT scans or magnetic resonance imaging.
- Craniofacial Surgery is used to treat birth defects, trauma and tumors that cause distortion of the face and head.
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery uses targeted radiation to shrink or eliminate tumors, aneurysms and arteriovenous malformations.
Neurosurgery Experts at Southern Hills Hospital
Residents of Southwest Las Vegas can take advantage of advanced Neurological Services close to home, including:
- Craniotomy procedures in our newly equipped brain lab
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Stroke treatment at a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center
Neurosurgery Experts at MountainView Hospital
We’ve developed an outstanding Neurosurgery Program at MountainView Hospital that includes expertise, coupled with a breadth of services and excellent outcomes in a compassionate, service-oriented environment. We are the only hospital in the northwest Las Vegas Valley to offer 24/7 Neurosurgery coverage. We believe in a conservative approach to surgery that is concerned with what best fits the patient’s needs and comfort level.
Comprehensive Spine Program
Aging and back pain, ankylosing spondylitis, arachnoiditis, arthritis and the spine, back pain, bone spurs, brain and head injuries, bulging disc, burst facture, cancer and spinal fractures, cervical injuries, cervical pain, Chiari Malformation, coccydynia, compression fracture, degenerative disc disease, discitis, discogenic back pain, drop foot and steppage gait, epidural abscesses, facet joints and low back pain, failed back surgery, flatback syndrome, foraminal stenosis, herniated disc, infections of the spine lordosis, lumbar injuries, lumbago, kyphosis neuropathic pain, osteoarthritis, osteomyelitis, osteopenia, osteoporosis, paralysis, pinched nerve, piriformis syndrome, radiculitis, radiculopathy, sacroiliac (SI) joint dysfunction, scheuermann’s kyphosis, sciatica, spina bifida, spinal cord injury, spinal infection, spinal stenosis, spondylolisthesis, spinal tumors, spondylotic myelopathy, spondylosis, synovial cysts, syringomyelia, tethered spinal cord, thoracic injuries, thoracic outlet syndrome, trigeminal neuralgia, whiplash.
A craniotomy is a type of brain surgery commonly performed to remove a brain tumor or blood clot, to control hemorrhaging or to relieve pressure inside the skull. This state-of-the-art procedure compliments MountainView’s other neurology and neurosurgery services available, including its Comprehensive Spine Program and Certified Primary Stroke Center. (Subdural hematoma, traumatic brain injury, brain lesions, brain tumor, brain aneurysm, hydrocephalus, neuropathic pain, pituitary tumors, stroke, trigeminal neuralgia); Nerve Conditions (carpal tunnel syndrome, peripheral neuropathy)